We are a small, peaceful, kid’s camp and farm school dedicated to offering a nurturing learning experience for children aged 2.5 – 12 years of age.
Enrolling now for preschool, transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and grades 1 – 3!
Come join us for the 2019-2020 School Year:
August 26, 2019 – June 3, 2020
We are taking a trip around the world this year!
Starting with our back yards and studying insects and exploring the gardens we are moving outwards to see the sights, sounds, and tastes of countries around the world!
We are inviting our families to share where they come from, the countries, the customs, the music, the foods.
We are doubly blessed because we have several families who are from other countries and often live part of their year in those other countries.
School Year / Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Enrichment and grades 1 – 3 Program: Now Enrolling!
From August 26, 2019 – June 3, 2020
For the 2.5 to 6 year olds we offer Montessori preschool, transitional kindergarten and kindergarten. learn more
Year Round Kid’s Camp:
From June 15, 2020 – June 2, 2021
Our Kid’s camp program runs year round and offers extended care.
We have afternoon care and special classes for children from 6 to 12 years. learn more
We also offer a new Afternoon Enrichment Program for transitional kindergarteners, kindergarteners and home schoolers: Afternoon Enrichment Program
Summer Camp: June 15, 2020 – August 8, 2020
Our summer (and seasonal camps) are for continuing and returning 2.5 – 12 year olds, and include a camp leader program for 6 – 12 year olds. learn more
We limit our numbers to 14 children per day with two adults. Oakhaven is located in an artistic, cozy home, with several acres of animals, gardens, structures and healthy, fun activities. We are a parent participation school. Our parents are involved in presenting cultural studies, fund raising and our day to day operations.
What makes our preschool special:
- Family Oriented: Events, gatherings, classes and FUN for the whole family.
- Beautiful Environment: complete with a variety of critters.
- Small, harmonious community of children. Come see, you will be amazed.
- Beautiful Pool: open to our families and friends during the swim season: June through September.
- Great Service: weekly plan, Facebook: Quotes & photos of the special day children of the week, group notes, seasonal parent teacher conferences.
- Tulum: a leading expert in child development ready and eager to help, guide and support.
- Diane, our get it done Office Mom.
- Danielle, our wonderful new Montessori Elementary Teacher.
- Jenna, our competent TA with 4 years at Oakhaven.
Please Note: We cannot accommodate children with nut allergies.