We are a small, peaceful, kid’s camp and farm school dedicated to offering a nurturing learning experience for children aged 2.5 – 12 years of age.
Come join us for Summer Camp 2018!
Sun, Fun, Pool, Beautiful Grounds, Gardens, Popsicles, Learn all about Insects & Birds!
School Year / Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Enrichment Program: Now Enrolling!
From August 27, 2018 – June 5, 2019
For the 2.5 to 6 year olds we offer Montessori preschool, transitional kindergarten and kindergarten. learn more
Year Round Kid’s Camp: Now Enrolling!
From June 18, 2018 – June 5, 2019
Our Kid’s camp program runs year round and offers extended care.
We have afternoon care and special classes for children from 6 to 12 years. learn more
We also offer a new Afternoon Enrichment Program for transitional kindergarteners, kindergarteners and home schoolers: Afternoon Enrichment Program
Summer Camp: Now Enrolling!
June 18, 2018 – August 10, 2018.
Our summer (and seasonal camps) are for continuing and returning 2.5 – 12 year olds, and include a camp leader program for 6 – 12 year olds. learn more
We limit our numbers to 14 children per day with two adults. Oakhaven is located in an artistic, cozy home, with several acres of animals, gardens, structures and healthy, fun activities. We are a parent participation school. Our parents are involved in presenting cultural studies, fund raising and our day to day operations.
What makes our preschool special:
- Family Oriented: Events, gatherings, classes and FUN for the whole family.
- Beautiful Environment: complete with a variety of critters.
- Small, harmonious community of children. Come see, you will be amazed.
- Beautiful Pool: open to our families and friends during the summer.
- Great Service: weekly plan, Facebook: Quotes & photos of the special day children of the week, group notes, seasonal parent teacher conferences.
- Tulum: a leading expert in child development ready and eager to help, guide and support.
Please Note: We cannot accommodate children with nut allergies.